Wow! I have had a crazy few weeks, which have been busy. The past few weeks I (and mum) had been extremely busy trying to organise a stall at the Soccer Carnival. I had planned to sell Lollies and also do children's Face Painting, this went as planned, and off I went with mum to Cash & Carry to get Lollies and to Spotlight to get Face Paints. And so the dinning room looked like a Lolly shop with the lollies all set up and prices marked. I must admit I did buy some previous to the Carnival. :) Carnival Day arrived last week Saturday. It was a lot of fun and we got about $550 profit! This will go towards our Year 12 Funds, such as our Graduation Dinner with the teachers, Photographer for our Graduation day.
A grand total of $117.75! (Before I reimbursed mum)
I have congress this long weekend, I am looking forward to it and hope to take a handful of photos which I will share with you all when I come back and have time, as the long weekend falls on the start of my holidays, if you want to call them that, these 'holidays' are filled with EXAMS! Yes that hatted 5 letter word that pops up when you are in High School! And so this concludes my post for today, till next time.
cant wait for you next post :)
ReplyDelete