Yes, I know I havn't updated my blog recently. So sorry for this, have had a busy week at Kylies and doing homework.
Woohoo! Only 4 weeks (or so) of school left. Im looking forward to it, after being in school for 12 years, im not sure what its going to be like not having it around. I will definetely miss the social side, seeing my friends everyday.
I spent last week at Kylie's house having a blast with her little family. Enjoyed her delicious desserts and treats and also hanging out with the cutest neice ever. (Just a tad bias)
(check out her blog for pictures and recipe http://ckhidding.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/whoopie.html)
The reason for being at her house was because my parents were away in Sydney enjoying the sights. They kept us updated with a 'tour' of all the places they went sending us messages with photos and small captions. It really made you feel like you were there with them. Well after hearing all their stories, it seems like they had an enjoyable time.
Well that is all from me today, will hopefully have more to say next time round. Till next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment